Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Vagistat-1 - User Reviews

Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vagistat-1 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

i used the medication last night and i woke up at 2am with my entire labia and vulva swollen. i am also experiencing burning during urination, with blood in my urine.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

Upon application I initially felt burning and tingling (which I expected based on the packaging, though it seemed pretty sever). By morning, my entire vaginal area was extremely swollen and painful, beyond anything I have ever imagined. Two days later and lots of showers, I'm still suffering. I can barely walk or sit and will never use this product again. Perhaps it's an allergy, but I have taken an oral cousin (Diflucan) of this drug without problems.

Related Reading: allergy | Diflucan

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 15

I too experienced intense burning and swelling. I am calling my doctor because it seems like my symptons got worse after using this product. DO NOT USE EVER!!!!

Comment from: julie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 02

I used Vagistat-1 at bedtime as suggested. Within a couple hours i had an intense burning pain in my vagina. I had to take a sleeping pill in order to stand pain. This morning i am still burning and i'm having a difficult time sitting. Calling my dr. and will never use this product again.

Related Reading: Vagistat-1

Comment from: Mima, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

I'm so surprised by the negative reviews. I thought this was the best product ever. I had tried Monistat 1 in the past and that drug created all the symptoms the reviewers are writing about. This one was fantastic and it will be the only one I use from now on.

Comment from: prideofalexis1, 35-44 (Patient) Published: February 13

As like the other women whom have posted here, I too am experiencing the swelling of the vulva area and having a differcult time sitting down. Although the itching is gone, it is now replaced with swelling and pain. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: cherrybery545, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 08

Not only did this product not work, but it made my symptoms worse. It says that symptoms should improve after a few days, but instead the "yeast" smell grew more intense as the days progressed. If I had used a three day treatment it would already be gone by now. But alas, I tried to save time and instead wasted time AND money. Please ladies... do not use this or any other one day yeast infection treatment. They do not work and, therefore, make the situation worse.

Related Reading: yeast infection

Comment from: Amy, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

I have intense burning of my vagina and my labia is so swollen it looks like a pair of lips. I mhave never had this happen before in my life I am scared to death. Going back to doctors in the morning. I wish I hqd read the other reviews before using.

Comment from: (Patient) Published: November 15

I only experienced slight burning, was lucky enought to avoid major side effects. But did not cure my yeast infection, I will have to try something else. In all: waste of money.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 02

Actually my experience was good. I'm not going to lie, I came across this website because when I first applied it yes I felt burning, tingling and intense itching so it made me panic BUT within a few hours my yeast infection was gone. ALSO there is a difference I notice between myself and alot of other women who took it. I did NOT apply it at bedtime. I actually applied it in the morning so I was up and about walking throughout the day. That may have something to do with it. Maybe its not good to use it and go to sleep. I put on a pad and went about my day. Another thing I did was used anti itch cream. That helped with the itching. Soooo I wouldn't say it's horrible. I'm only writing this because someone may be like I was earlier in a pinic thinking they are going to experience it get worse. My advice is don't take it and go to sleep. Take it in the morning. I took it at 7:30am and by almost 4 felt soooo much better. Good luck ladies.