Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Vagistat-1 - User Reviews

Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vagistat-1 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 11

This is by far the worst medication on the market. With all the pain, burning, itching, and swelling, there should be something someone could do to get this product off the market. Buyer beware!!!!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 03

OMG- DO NOT USE...I wished I had read this before taking this medicine. All the same awful things you have just been reading about- burning, swelling, and pain! I ended up sitting in a warm bath and taking a mixture of Benadryl and Advil so that I could stop crying. Awful!

Related Reading: Benadryl

Comment from: tanisha, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 02

I like the others dont know why i didnt learn before. i used vagistat when it first came out and the next day i was done. the itching and the swollen clitoris was too much for me. i was completely irritated. now as some hours have gone by i feel a litle better but not like i do when i used monistat one. that by far was the best treatment ever for one day use. i feel itchy still and very uncomfortable. if this doesn not improve in 3-4 days i am going to use my monistat 1 day and hopefully that will work. this product is terrible. stick to whats best and first. monistat.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 06

I chose Vagistat-1 to treat my vaginal yeast infection because of the ease of use and 1 day application. It did take care of my infection, however it inflamed my vaginal area so much that I could hardly walk the following day. It was exquisitly painful to the touch. It was still painful on day 2 but much better. I've used other brands 3 and 7 day preparations without incident and I will use them again when needed. I don't know if it's the 1 day dose or if I'm allergic to the active ingredient but I will never use this product again.

Comment from: M, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 25

When I got this product I felt it would work because my symptoms were not bad. After inserting the ointment I had a large amount of yeasty discharge. I thought it was the ointment coming out until about a day later when my symptoms worsened. It should be against the law to sell this product. I am now trying aloe gel from the plant.

Comment from: Burning, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 02

I cannot believe I didn't read these reviews before I bought this product. One day treatment? On sale at drugstore? I was sold. What a mistake! My symptoms got so much worse immediately upon taking it that I began to Google around to see if I was having an unusual reaction. Voila -- tons of reviews like these about how bad the product is. Honestly, if I could rewind and do it again, I wouldn't take this product in a million years. The burning and pain after taking was not at all worth the convenience of a one day "treatment".

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 16

I have used this product twice and both times I had the same result with the symptoms getting worse: increased itching, pain and swelling, but no cure. Why didn't I learn my lesson after the first time I don't know. This product should be taken off the market and NEVER SOLD TO ANYONE!!!!!!

Comment from: Warning78, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 04

I have experienced the same reactions as the other reviews. It has made my symptoms worse; burning, pain, itching. I haven't been able to sleep through the night since the initial application. If I could go back in time, I would have gone with a 3 day.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 20

Worst product ever! It took away the itching, but only temporary enough to let me fall asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night uncomfortable, burning and completely swollen. DO NOT USE!!!

Comment from: screwthis, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I wish there was some way to warn everyone about this damn thing. I've been to the doctor so much lately, I didn't want to go for what I was pretty sure was a yeast infection, since it was similar to the last one I had. "Oh," I thought, "I can manage on my own!" HELL NO. I experienced INTENSE itching almost immediately, and then woke up in the middle of the night in SO MUCH PAIN. I'm limping around today, and my labia look like miniature testicles. I don't know what to do and amy trying to get an appointment with the doctor to fix this damn mess I've made... A curse on this product!