Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Vagistat-1 - User Reviews

Vagistat-1 User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vagistat-1 sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Published: October 12

So wish I had read these reviews before taking it.. I now know never to take something w/out researching it. Like most people on here I awoke 4 hours after taking the medication with INTENSE itching, pain, and swelling. And I only took about a sixth of the actual dose. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT.

Comment from: Owwwwww, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

OMG! Extreme burning and swelling hours after taking this. I woke up in the middle of the night in terrible pain. By morning I was in the bathroom trying to scoop the product out with a Qtip. Then I took a warm shower to get it of. The product is sticky like vaseline. Now some parts of my outer vaginal area are bleeding. I have applied vaseline to the areas hoping to avoid scarring. I am about to take some Zyrtec and advil now. This never happened to me when I use Monistat. Horrible product!! DO NOT USE!!!

Related Reading: Zyrtec

Comment from: justjoan, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

I used this product once....years ago when it first came on the market b/c it was one of the few one day treatments....and just out of curiosity i decided to check out the reviews to see if my experience was similar to others who used the product. Apparently they have not changed the formula since i used it....the same excruciating pain and awful swelling and itching....something that one does not forget...Not sure how a product with such overwhelmingly negative outcomes can remain on the market....

Comment from: lmichelle, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 28

I hate this one a day I will go back to 7day I wasted my money never again I had all of the symptoms that everyone named and I'm still hurting can't go to work like this.

Comment from: cleanpc, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

I used this product last night after trying numerous home remedies that hadn't worked. And I must say that I had none of the swelling that most people are reporting. Upon the intial insertion, I will admit that there was a burning sensation but it wasn't unbareable and only lasted for 10-15 minutes which I expected cause any medicine that kills fungus in your vagina normally causes some brief discomfort. I woke up this morning and my vagina feels like its back to normal. So I would reccommend and re-use this product.