Vaniqa User Reviews

Vaniqa - User Reviews

Vaniqa User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vaniqa sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

I can see a positive difference after about 4 weeks but I think there might be some problems with rash or breaking out around the mouth. I plan to see if dermo thinks it is a side affect or related.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 21

This drug has changed my life! I know that sounds dramatic, but when you are fair skinned, and wake up everyday to a face full of black hair you need a dramatic change! The growth is much slower, I was using a cream which left my skin burnt, red, and painful everyday. Now I use the smooth away thing you see on TV and vaniqa...wow what a difference. It is expensive but when you figure the waxing, the creams, the pain it is worth it. I wish I had tried it a long time ago!

Skin & Beauty

Get beauty tips and body treatments.