Vantas User Reviews

Vantas - User Reviews

Vantas User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vantas sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: USNA, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 28

Vantas caused the usual physical symptoms. I had two unusual symptoms that came one after about 3 months of implant. Were they due to Vantas? - I don't know but there seems to be some correlation. (1) I began to have medium-level bipolar disorder. For the first time in 50 years, I would start crying (with tears) over dumb things. It happened 3 or more times a week. I also began to lose control of my anger with minor disagreements. I would rapidly go balistic. I knew something was wrong, and I should run away, but I couldn't for a couple of minutes in which I managed to direct some hateful blows of vindictive. (2) I reacted strongly to a flu shot, with my are going numb and tingly for a full week. The effect was strong enough to interfere with sleep. It slowly disappeared, in all but my thumb which remained numb for a month. This was probably my 20th year with a flu shot, and it was the only reaction that I ever had.

Related Reading: Vantas | bipolar disorder | flu

Comment from: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 26

I had hot flashes for a while, but now I don't know I have it in my system.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: randomkarl2, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

Before I recieved the Vantas implant, my PSA was 36. Two months after the implant, my PSA has fallen to 2.9

Comment from: Sunrise58, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 04

I have had serious side effects from this implant:Enlaged breast, 30% weight gain,Erectile dysfunction,etc

Related Reading: breast | Erectile dysfunction

Comment from: don, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: August 18

It is extremely easy to use with the implant with a visit to the doctor once a year. My PSA is less than 0.1

Published: April 14

test from core

Published: April 14

test from drugs

Comment from: billmac, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 09

Side effects stink

Comment from: artchev, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 28

I have some chest pain plus pain in the nee

Related Reading: chest pain