Vectical Ointment User Reviews

Vectical Ointment - User Reviews

Vectical Ointment User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vectical Ointment sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Gooch, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 21

This worked great for as a regular maintenance drug in between my monthly clobex lotion usage. Clobex works great for me but I can't use it regularly. Vectical slows my psoriasis flareups enough to make this a great routine for me. My only complaint is the ointment form, it can be messy and difficult to apply.

Related Reading: clobex lotion | Clobex | Vectical

Comment from: Ann, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 01

I was diagnosed with pustular psoriasis on both my hands and feet over 2 yrs ago. I have been on multiple medications and treatments (light therapies and laser treatments) The laser treatments helped the most. After stopping the laser treatments I was using two topical medications(Clobetasol & Vectical). I currently have stopped using Clobetasol and am now only using Vectical. My hands and feet are almost clear with very little flair ups. I actually heard about Vectical on the Dr Oz show and mentioned it to my dermatologist who then prescribed it. Vectical applied twice a day on both my hands and feet is working very well for me.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: madigail, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 16

it does itch and i find myself waking up at night to itch my foot then it is bleeding by morning.

Comment from: declined, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 04

I also have Fibromyalgia and RA, my hands are deformed and quite crooked. I have used this now about a month. Using a cotton swab I have been able to cover the areas that need to be covered without any discomfort with my hands. This has been a good medication for me.

Related Reading: Fibromyalgia

Comment from: Vectical No More!, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 02

I had severe reactions, dizzy, breathing problems, confusion & had no idea it was this ointment. I reported this to my Doctor who had no idea it was a side effect and a rather severe one. I used this 21 months & stopped when the sores were so raw for using it. Directions said to apply to affected area if body everyday as directed, never was told not to exceed the warning amount. My rash was all over my body.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: ginger4, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 20

im in need of this ointment, and i really need help in receiving help to pay.it's because my medicad won't.im disable and my hands and feet are really bad.my dr. has prescribed other meds. but my conditions always return.sometimes more servere.this vectical has really healed the skin to where i have use of my hands and i can walk without so much payne. my derm.dr. is 140 miles round trip and she tells me this $800.00 a tube. every time i run out and use other ointments im right back where i started. please email if you have any advice for me to get help on receiving this medicine. thank you and may god bless you for such a wonder med.

Comment from: becky, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 01

I use vectical along with zithranol for pustular psoriasis on my right heel. I have used this medication for nearly 2 years; and, have had no outbreaks.

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: May 17

I need a vectical card for my copayment please where I could get it. Thanks. My a mail address. alexismedrano121@hotmail.com