Venofer User Reviews

Venofer - User Reviews

Venofer User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Venofer sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mickeyjo, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 23

Well I had two treatments and both times I had an allergic reaction. My throat and tongue began to itch and then swell. I was treated with benadryl before both times and on the second treatment I also got a steroid before the venofer. My energy levels are up but I am unable to finish treatment because of the reaction. On the second treatment my bp shot up to 154/110 and I ended up in the er with breathing problems. Wish I could finish because it is helping.