Ventolin HFA User Reviews

Ventolin HFA - User Reviews

Ventolin HFA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ventolin HFA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 07

I have used several inhilor and this is is so far the best one. With other inhilor, I get heart palpitaion but with this one is not the case and also I feel that work fast.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

i had a severe rash after using this product. it did not help me breath any better.

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 04

I find that this product is one of the better new HFA. It still has a little more force to it then some of the other products. The cost is the only downside to this product.

Comment from: Raissa C., 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 22

Since I've been using it, I've felt weird. It does something to my lungs and every morning I wake up coughing too much like if my lungs are trying to kick out the medicine. The side effects are terrible. I am scared to use it!

Comment from: 45-54 (Patient) Published: March 14

The new inhalers do not seem to work as well as the old ones. After talking to my pharmasist (been one for 20 years) he said many people have complained about the effectiveness of the new inhalers and I agree they don't work! My neubulizer works much better but can't exactly take it to my job to use.

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 26

liklyness to get dizzy and light headed

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 12

It makes my heart beat pretty fast and I have to lay down until I come off of it, but for right now it's the only thing that relieves my shortness of breath. I do, however, feel that it makes me more light-headed than my shortness of breath does, which sometimes worries me.

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 08

not much change

Comment from: txwojo46, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 15

Within two day's of treatment I noticed a big change in my ability to breath again. This has made a big differnce in my recovery.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 10

This is my first time using this medication and I have used several different ones in the past and this on is by far the best. I also like the meter it lets me know when I'm getting close to running out. I also found that the cost is much better than other inhalers I've used.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 05

much cheaper than Xopenex, the dosage counter is helpful

Related Reading: Xopenex

Comment from: arnellespice, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 23

it opens up your airway right away

Comment from: bill huff sr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 14

used this medicine for 16 years. less effective now and side effects worsening daily.

Comment from: pararex, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 04

No Side Effects. Better Than The Others. Helps Cough Up Mucus & Clear Airways. Does Not Provide Dizziness Like Others Described But, Everyone Is Different I Guess. Happy Breathing.

Related Reading: Cough | Dizziness