Ventolin HFA User Reviews

Ventolin HFA - User Reviews

Ventolin HFA User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ventolin HFA sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jmsdavis01@gmail.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 19

It works, for having it 25 years. I'm 35 now and scared of the possible long term effects. Nobody doesn't know what it will do for long term. Am I going to need heart and lung transplant @ 50?

Comment from: mom, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 09

I have been very please so far with my inhaler. However, I do need to know if this inhaler contains alcohol?

Comment from: lady, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 10

I started taking ventolin hfa for 3days its works for the first hour then i feel the tightness coming back. but for 15 yrs i have tried inhalers the old ones works. they to expensive. to those of us who dont have insurance.

Related Reading: ventolin hfa

Comment from: rustylwb, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 01

Maybe I could have given a higher rating But I do Not have anything to compare with. I use it before riding my bicycle (inside) 2 puffs. It does help and I can ride longer. I have not noticed any bad side effect.Atena does not PAY THERE PART. The counter is a real nice extra.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 27

Works best for me for problems associated with spring/fall allergy season.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: fancy, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 09

now Iam having a bad headache and don't know what to take

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 23

It works fast and helps when I have trouble breathing

Comment from: GreenJewel1989, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 05

It says that it may cause heart palpitations, which I experienced. It scared me at first. When I felt my pulse I could feel my heart randomly speed up or "flutter". I also felt very lightheaded the first 10-20 minutes after inhaling. But overall I was please and it helped me recover from my bronchitis.

Related Reading: palpitations

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 06

This was my first time using Ventolin or any puffer. It worked well, opening my airway more and preventing coughing. After my 1st day of use, however, I got a severe leg cramp in my R calf muscle in bed in the morning.

Comment from: (Patient) Published: January 09

I have not been able to sleep

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 29

Initially it helped bring up the phlegm in my lungs. However, within hours I developed a terrible headache that was migraine in nature. It took several days of being in bed with the headache before I put 2 and 2 together and stopped using the inhaler. After stopping the inhaler the headache disappeared. The headache was definitely worse than the bronchospasms.

Related Reading: migraine