Ventolin Solution User Reviews

Ventolin Solution - User Reviews

Ventolin Solution User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ventolin Solution sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jake, 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 15

I've used this on and off since I was a kid, needed it recently for a bad attack and found that it caused a racy pulse, jitters, nervousness, tingly/numbness in hands and face, inability to focus mentally. Works great to control bronchospasm but side effects are very pronounced for long term use. Most of these drugs seem to work this way.

Comment from: Daisy, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 15

Ventolin really helped with emphysema; and I did not have side effects. My insurance wouldn't pay for it so my pulmonologist prescribed Pro Air --which I despise! It has no counter; the container as well as the mouth piece are too short.

Related Reading: emphysema

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: April 29

It does what it's supposed to do when it has to do it, but it's hard to inhale and hold in when I'm coughing, and makes me want to cough more until it starts working. I find it hits the back of my throat a lot too. Also, I have pretty shakey hands to begin with and it make me even more jittery.

Comment from: missjane, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 06

I am using this medication for acute bronchitis and it has really helped. This is my second week to use it and it has made a huge difference. I will not have to use this medication for much longer, I am very happy about this.

Related Reading: acute bronchitis