Veramyst User Reviews

Veramyst - User Reviews

Veramyst User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Veramyst sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 03

I was given Veramyst for allergies after a sinus infection. I was very happy with the medicine, but began having severe headaches. I did a little more research, and tracked my symptoms, and I believe that the headaches are due to the medication. I currently have such a serious headache that I can't open my left eye without pain, and I wish I could chop the left side of my head off. I have had 2 other headaches this serious since starting with Veramyst, and many that have been less serious.

Related Reading: Veramyst | sinus infection | headache

Comment from: Laura, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I have recently had sinus infection so bad that nothing relieved the pain and pressure until my doctor prescribed veramyst and now i am able to breath better and the inflammation has decreased greatly.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 23

Regarding the work of decongestion it is an excellent spray, but as side effects my hunger and the volume of my stomach has increased in a very unhealthy manner. I stopped taking it. Natural homeopathic medicine that works in a similar way as shots is working well for my year-round allergies.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 16

This spray makes me sleepy. I didn't see any side effects specifically related to sleep, but when I use this, about 2 hours later, I cannot hold my eyes open. It puts me to sleep like an antihistimine or sleeping pill. Not good if you use during the day! I am trying using at night instead of morning. Anyone else experienced extreme sleepiness with use of Veramyst?

Comment from: CMJ, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 01

Horrible side effects... sore throat, fever, joints achy, dizzy, weak, headache, loss of appetitie, loss of smell. I've been using this spray for about 3 weeks give or take a few days. I feel like I'm dying. As crazy as it sounds, I would rather have my horrible allergies instead of these feelings. Needless to say I will alert my ENT to what is happening and I will discontinue usage immediately. Hopefully, since I've only been using it for a short period of time I hope to bounce back and not have any long term adverse effects from this awful drug.

Related Reading: sore throat | fever

Comment from: jrlt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 29

I took one dose, and I slept all day and all night. It was the best day and nights sleep i have ever had, and never want to have again

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 15

I was prescribed this medication for a sinus infection and it worked great; but now I have increased pressure in my eyes from the steroid and have to take Lumigan to bring down the pressure. So no more Veramyst!!! If you have a glaucoma or family history of it watch out.

Related Reading: Lumigan | glaucoma

Comment from: maj_allen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 22

From the very first time I used it, I am able to breath all day. This hasn't happened in a very long time.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 02

Works better for me than Flonase, which does almost nothing for my nasal inflammation caused by airborne allergies

Related Reading: Flonase