Veramyst User Reviews

Veramyst - User Reviews

Veramyst User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Veramyst sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: helensss88, 35-44 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: November 14

Well, I have tried everything to combat my chronic sinus problems over the years...For the past four years or so, I have been using Veramyst in combo with Claritin daily and have never felt better! Nasonex, Flonase, and other sprays made me nauseous and instantly gave me a headache. They were too potent... or maybe it is the "stream" as opposed to Veramyst's soft "spray"? I use it once daily in the morning (one spray per nostril, I found, works well enough for me), and then again in the afternoon if needed. It tends to over-dry my sinuses occasionally in the winter, so I also use a Neti-pot (HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!) daily, prior to spray. This seems to be the Magic Mix for me. I am thankful, but my insurance always tries to get me to try the others AGAIN. Also - no weight gain whatsoever for me, and no other side effects. Great medicine! My doctor has used this daily for years, as well!

Published: June 29

Have had serious allergy problems for 45 years....nothing worked until I started using Veramyst. It took 2-4 days to achieve maximum effectiveness. Have had a few nasal sores, treated with Neosporin, and they went away. First time in many years that I've enjoyed Spring and summer. It even stopped my chest congestion in the Spring due to tree allergies.

Comment from: hnlinton, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

I went fron having severe sneezing fits several times a day no matter my environment to rarely sneezing at all now. The only issue I have is, should using this medication cause you to be hungry all the time?

Comment from: giajen12, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 16

Work wonders when nothing else would work and only had to use just a few doses before my allergies where cleared.....

Comment from: STEL, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 14

AFTER USING VERAMYST EVERY MORNING FOR A YEAR I FOUND OUT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO USE THIS AT NIGHT ONLY. IS THIS TRUE? IT WORKS WONDERFULLY BUT I AM DROWSY DURING THE DAY.

Comment from: DinDallas, 55-64 (Patient) Published: August 25

I used this medication for two days. I probably should have stopped after the first day, but I tried one more time. I have lost my sense of smell PERMANENTLY! Don't take this stuff!!!!!!!