Veregen User Reviews

Veregen - User Reviews

Veregen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Veregen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: mel, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

Okay I started using veregen about 3weeks ago and when I first started it I was not very impressed since I had more warts show up than I started with. I continued using it and they started in 4 days turning white then about a week and a half later a bunch of them fell off. I was really excited and continued using it even though it did hurt and here I am 3 weeks total and my warts are gone. I would def recommend this product to anyone. Only problem I had was my insurance would not cover it cause they said it was not necessary so I contacted my doctor who gave me samples and I was able to complete my treatment....thanks veregen

Comment from: not fair, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

Has done nothing. Larger place then when I started. My bloodk sugar is very high while I ahve bene using this and very sick at my stomach whe whole time. I drink green tea every day. No help at all. VERY dissapointed. Oh by the way I got this from my ex who was cheating on me in our 15 year marriage. I dont see any hope of another man wanting to ever be with me now. I mean.. How do you tell them!

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 22

After several weeks, the area where I had been applying the Veregen seem to be getting better, although extremely slowly. The past few weeks I have been taking a very warm and soapy bath in the morning and at night. Within minutes of drying off, I have applied the Veregen. It seems as though my skin has been absorbing the Veregen much better now. Although my skin seems to be very dry. It looks like the warts have become much smaller, more quickly since I've been taking the warm soapy bath prior to applying Veregen.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 07

I had 5 warts around my fingernails that were getting progressively larger. I tried multiple other remedies for years (not freezing though, I knew it would hurt too much from previous experience) and after applying Veregen multiple times a day to the warts they slowly started to disappear. All 4 are gone and I'm waiting for the last bit of the 5th one to go away. I can finally paint my nails again and don't have to worry about hitting my warts on anything as they are very painful, especially on your fingers. The only drawback is that this medicine is very expensive BUT it does last a very long time as you only need a tiny bit on each wart.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

I was perscribed this cream by my dermatologist for wart like spots on my forehead. I thought it was super weird at first but was willing to try anything to get rid of these gross looking spots right smack in the middle of my face and so far its working!! only been a week and my spots are reduced to scabs im super happy.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

From WebMD