Verelan PM User Reviews

Verelan PM - User Reviews

Verelan PM User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Verelan PM sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Marilyn, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 11

I have never had an adverse reaction in the 10yrs. I have taken it-- I take it in the PM with 4 other prescriptions with no problems-- The only side effect is-- it makes you sleepy thats why it says PM--

Comment from: Patient PhD, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 23

I was just informed by my pharmacist that there is now a generic option for this medication. Just wanted to share this as an update to my original post.

Comment from: jenn04901, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 05

Been on 40mg Lisinopril and 10mg Amlodipine and consistantly had bp of 160/110 after 3 years of this and constant headaches daily a new doctor added Veralan. Instantly my headaches were gone and 2 week after starting my bp was down to 138/80. I wish i was introduced sooner!! Even if just for the headaches going away.

Comment from: lifelovinmom, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 09

Has anyone had a problem with weight gain from taking this medicine?

Comment from: lmg421@aol.com, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 20

Since I started using this medication, one capsule, 100 mg.QHS I haven't had any symptoms of tachycardia at all.

Comment from: mingram, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 08

I have been on this medication and slowly uped my dosage for 2 months and since have had more migraines than before I started the treatment.

Comment from: carollucy, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 24

it has helped greatly in the reduction of my migraines along with the use of topamax

Related Reading: topamax

Comment from: Patient PhD, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 06

This drug, in combination with Lisinopril (subsituted for Zestoretic), has been an effective treatment for my high blood pressure. I have had no noticeable side effects with this medicine to date. To my knowledge, there is no current generic for this prescription so it costs a bit more, but it has been worth it for me.

Related Reading: Zestoretic | high blood pressure