Vermox User Reviews

Vermox - User Reviews

Vermox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vermox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 25

Worked for a while, then came back. Same with roundworms and pinworms. Have had 3 treatments now, still returns....

Related Reading: pinworms

Comment from: doygin, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 16

Children showed signs of this. Whole family took the 2 doses 2 weeks apart. Washed sheets and jammies daily during this time. Seems to have worked. Mild stomach aches with 6 year old, though. Kids didn't like the taste of the tablet so we held their nose while they chewed it.

Comment from: jancoonrn, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 09

Seemed to do the trick! Was on a three day regimen. Felt relief on day two.

Comment from: OCD Mom, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 12

My daughter was infected with pinworms and i got them from her. She took 2 doses of Vermox and they were immediately gone. I have now taken 8 doses in 3 weeks and I still have them. I have not been reinfected they have just not gone away. My doctor is baffled.

Related Reading: Vermox

Published: April 08

You all need to try to treat these worms with herbs such as garlic, goldenseal, barberry or anise. There are a few more that might work also including black walnut. Just do a little research, you will be surprised instead of turning to drugs that harm you and don't really work!!!

Comment from: Grace, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 11

It does not work at all. And I have fallowed all the instruction. Step by step.

Comment from: MommaInOk, 25-34 Published: January 29

My infant daughter got pinworms from her brother, his were gone after 2 rounds of med. She has taken 4 rounds of Vermox and still has them. Very Frustrating!

Comment from: eduan, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 14

struggeling with daugters treatment> noticed first infection @1 year. she is now 13. we have done all we could. timely treatments, all the health tips we have done.The reoccurance is causing a big self immage problem! we are 6 in the household. why is she the only one struggeling? the medisine work when she (and then again all of us takes it) but then the reinfection happens again!

Comment from: catty6300, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 27

All 3 adults in the house have taken 2 doses over 2 weeks and then 6 doses over 3 days. I have washed the linens and towels twice weekly in hot water. Washed the bathroom rugs weekly, and washed the pj's in hot water. We all still have pinworms. I am especially infested. The doctor will not prescribe any additional since she is afraid of liver damage.

Related Reading: liver

Comment from: l26, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 04

my family has been diagnosed with a slew of parasites and we have taken 7 doeses of the med and still no sign that the parasites are moving out so far we know that we have round worm, hook worm, pin worm, and tape worm in stomach and lungs, doctors think that we are going to have to have long term dosing to cure our infection. I am glad to see that we are not alone.

Published: April 08

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.