VESIcare User Reviews

VESIcare - User Reviews

VESIcare User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication VESIcare sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

Following suprapubic surgery to correct a leaking urethra I still had some leakage. As discussed with my doctor in advance, we realized that this might be necessary to "re-train" my bladder to hold longer. I am only 37 years old and between the surgery and Vesicare, it has changed my life dramatically! I noticed a huge improvement within 12-24 hours and no longer do I have to wear panty liners to feel fresh and clean!

Comment from: kveban, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 18

Vesicare has saved my life! I have Overactive Bladder and was going to the bathroom up to 20 times a day! Needless to say, I was exhausted from going back and forth to the bathroom all the time and when I go out always having to go the restroom in every store. I have been taking Vesicare for a month and half now and I am amazed at how quickly it worked for me. I only go to the bathroom about 4 or 5 times a day now, if that. I am so incredibly pleased at how this drug has helped me.

Related Reading: Overactive Bladder

Comment from: jillybeans63, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

same thing happened to me and i think this is a VERY important note to inform people about! after being on medication for about 3 weeks, i'm getting severe swelling in legs, feet & hands (can't even get my rings on and off!) i'm retaining so much water! i'm stopping all medication - i think i'm better off just going back to the way i was - running to the bathroom every 15 minutes!

Comment from: Harris, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 20

At first i thought that vesicare wasn't going to work for me,because it took a month for it to start working.the only side effect that i have is the dry mouth,other than that i'm so glad that i'm taking it.

Comment from: addyrose, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 14

It was a miracle for the overactive bladder, but after being on in for a month the constipation and stomach cramps are a real problem. I also have had some vision problems. I am going to lay off for a while.

Comment from: alridd, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 30

I have tried the Detrol and it didnt work well and I had terrible dry mout....my doctor gave me Vesicare and it is wonderful....I felt so nasty all the time because of the leakage and now I feel normal and dont shy away from being close to people....I do have some blurred vision but that is not bad at all....I love the fact that it has helped and made me feel like living life again...

Comment from: beach girl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 05

This medication has literally changed my life!!!! Mild constipation on occassion but not often, dry mouth but not bad. I have been wearing the Poise pads for two years 24/7 as I never knew when I would have to get to the bathroom NOW. I no longer live in fear at home or when I am away from home that I will not make it to the bathroom in time. I live in a each community and have not been able to enjoy it for a long time. I have a new life!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 25

I was having bladder spasms that were extremely uncomfortable. It took a few weeks, but they then stopped and I have been fine for about a year. What a relief!

Related Reading: bladder spasms

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.