Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral - User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vibramycin Oral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: cuzicar, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 14

I was given this medication to take after surgery for endometriosis. I was easy for mr to remember to take with food but I am still sick every time I take it I was vomiting the first two days I had to take the medication. I have been taking it now for five days and have five days left I can't wait till its over. You may want to take pheneragan with this medication so that you do not feel ill.

Related Reading: endometriosis

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 29

I took Doxycycl hyc which i think is generic for Vibramycin. My school (im 21 in college) nurse prescribed it for me because i had a bad flu-i dont remember feeling so nauseous last week-but my last 2days have been horrible-i have one day left but at least my flu was gone-it was my worst flu i have had too. good luck!

Related Reading: Vibramycin | flu

Comment from: thank goodness, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 14

My bacterial infection was completely irradicated as best as I can tell. And I found this medicine very effective considering the fact that I have been allergic to penicillin my entire life. Being some one not use to a scheduled life, nor my not being practiced in taking medications the requirements of having to take this medication one hour before eating or two hours after twice a day was somewhat problematic but the results were still very favorable, thank goodness.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I was prescribed this medication to treat bronchitis. Within 2 days, I was feeling worse than ever because of the side effects of nausea and stomach pain. Definitely not a good medication for me but I am glad that it worked for some people.

Comment from: Hannah, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 20

This medication has been awful for me to take. It makes me feel like vomiting, and gives me terrible headaches. I made the mistake of taking it before bed and couldnt swallow when I woke up plus nightmares of spiders all night. This morning I found sores all over my mouth and and lips.

Related Reading: nightmares

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 12

I really hated taking this medication i hated the nausea and three days after i started this medication i finally vomited im so glad im finished this medication thank god!!!

Comment from: Lynx, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 12

As one would rather feel nauseous than possibly develope the severe symptoms of Lyme, I'd have to give this a thumbs up. I as perfectly fine anyway on the medication until the second week when I developed nausea and vomiting. I took the pill with a small amount of food (like applesauce) which prevented the vomiting but not the nausea. The Lyme rash cleared in about 4-5 days but the medication took about 36 hours to stop it from spreading (it started at about 3 inches and reached 7" before it stopped growing on the doxycycline). Check for ticks. :(

Related Reading: nausea and vomiting | rash | ticks

Comment from: Cantus, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 17

The Doctors decided to use this medication to treat my rare case of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. From day one my light sensitivity made working outside difficult at best.The upset stomach was something I was not use to. Like the doctor said though, the side effects are worth the end result of no more rash.

Related Reading: Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Comment from: Tamye, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 09

I have taken this medication for bacterial infections with no adverse reactions for 25 years;HOWEVER, this time after taking only one dose, I became nauseated, vomited,dizzy for 3 days. I called my doctor and he immediately stopped the medication and prescribed phenigran.