Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral - User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vibramycin Oral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: jan21, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

My acne was non-stop. I've been using this for 36 hours so far and my complesxion is clearing up. It's definitely worth the nausea and headache side effects. My complexion is also evening out because I've been using a 10% glycolic smoothing cream along with the vibramycin.

Related Reading: acne | headache

Comment from: Luckylou, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 27

I have been on this medicine for 3 days for a sinus infection. Have never felt so sick before.By the 2nd day was vomiting and had migraine.Took pill last night and still having the effects of a migraine.Called my Dr and was told that I shouldn't be having headaches..."not a side-effect of medicine". Wish he had the migraine and not me...can't function like this.Haven't taken the meds today...was told by pharmist that I'm having side-effects from the meds to Stay off for today and start back in morning and see what happens.Wish Dr had given me something else like he use to do. Hadn't taken this medicine before and never will after this.

Related Reading: sinus infection | migraine

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 01

At first, I experienced extremely severe nausea. However, I found that if you take it just as you are going to bed, there is no nausea. It has really worked well for clearing up my acne. Which I never had until i got into my late 20's. Within a week of using this combined with topical Retin A, I have received multiple compliments on my clear skin.

Comment from: so sick, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 14

I quit taking this medication three days before I was hit by diarrhea and terrific stomach pain. The oral surgeon is convinced it is not the medication. I am 99.9% sure that it is. I have missed more work from this than with the dental surgery. I will never take it again.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 24

Ok guys so im a 25 year old man suffering from acne ever since I can remember. I have only been on this for about a week and it is doing amazing. I normally have at least 2-5 spots a week, so far NOTHING! I am so happy I have finally found a cure and I hope this doesnt diminish. I will keep you posted if it does.

Comment from: dlongsdorf, 35-44 (Patient) Published: June 29

I took this medicine for bacterial infections, several times. It was easy to take. DRINK LOTS OF LIQUIDS !!

Comment from: vibramycine, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 02

i m married @ want to concive, doc advice me to take vibramycine twice a day.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 27

first time i took it with-in 30 mins i was vomiting so i had to put something on my stomach quick have eaten with the meds every since

Comment from: vlynnp3, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 06

I was put on Vibramycin for Bronchitis and have been nauseaous and vomiting ever since no matter what I do. I've been on it for 5 days. I had gotten sick with vomiting before the madicine so didn't think anything about it until now. Due to my cancer, chemo and brain aneurysms I had to stop taking it. Before this I hadn't vomited since I was pregnant in 1969. If you have to take this medicine, good luck.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: sillygal , 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 14

Rough stuff.. Don't take unless absolutely necessary. Don't ever lay down after taking & I find piece of toast helps. Phenergan & Monistat also good idea. Have serious skin infection (not sure if Staph or MERSA yet) 1st day side efx nausea, vomiting, headache, lethargy, constipation, vaginal dryness. Also need to put same cream on infection site. Again, only take if absolutely necessary.

Related Reading: Phenergan | constipation | vaginal dryness