Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral - User Reviews

Vibramycin Oral User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vibramycin Oral sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: markra50, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 13

This medicine made me vomit, have stomach aches and did not work. Had to call Dr. for new medicine. Cannot lie down for 1/2 hour after taking medicine and watch taking vitamins and dairy products.

Related Reading: vitamins

Comment from: KW, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 26

I have to take this for three weeks twice daily due to Lyme disease. I THINK the sympthoms from the Lyme is getting better, hard to tell because I feel so bad from taking the medication. Nausea is the worst side effect and occasional headaches are next. I'm gonna touch it out and will report back at the end of my run.

Related Reading: Lyme disease

Comment from: pderebery, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 20

Does not effect my sickness. Does not help it not strong enough.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 21

I was on this antibiotic for a sinus infection. I took it for a week and felt nauseated everyday. I ended up in cold sweats, stomach pains, and eventually vomiting twice. I discontinued taking this medication and went back to the doctor since my sinus problems had progressively gotten worse. I was prescribed Levaquin today. If you're taking this medication, make sure to eat before you take it. You still might feel kind of "funny" or nauseated, but it should help prevent the vomiting and cold sweats. I would not use this medication again since it didn't help my infection at all and it made me sick all day.

Related Reading: Levaquin

Comment from: amtcp35, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 10

Used for bronchitis for 10days; infection recurred app. 2 wk.after ending this dosage. Now on a 5 day course. Let's hope it works. I am quite sensitive to many antibiotics so treatment can be somewhat difficult for my provider.

Comment from: carolperkins, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: June 22

it helped alot with my infection.