Vicodin ES User Reviews

Vicodin ES - User Reviews

Vicodin ES User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vicodin ES sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: bluesfan01, 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 22

I was unfortunate enough to be struck by a truck while walking in parking lot. The damage was tissue and nerve damage,untreatable. The Vicodin does not remove my pain entirely,it does make it possible for me to continue working and function as mother and grandmother and friend. I am satisfied,so far,with the results.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: February 18

This medication does work for pain however PLEASE be very careful while taking this because its very ADDICTING and IT can make you a drug addict and not buy choice!

Comment from: ScooterPie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 26

I have fibromyalgia, neuropathy, and severe TMJ (I know, too much pain), and this medication is perfect. I take one in the Am and one Pm and I can function perfectly, do my job, and live virtually pain free. This med sometimes make me queasy, but only when I take it on an empty stomach. Be careful, this med is VERY addicting, unlike what this page states (Mildly addicting.) Also, make sure you arent taking anything for Acid Reflux, because the two drugs do not interact well.

Comment from: ZOSOMAN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 02

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE ANYONE IS TO USE IT AS PRESCRIBED. I DRINK AT LEAST 80 OUNCES OF WATER A DAY AND EAT HEALTHY, THAT HELPS TO AVOID THE SIDE EFFECT OF CONSTIPATION.I DO 2 5MGS. IN AM AND 2 IN EVENING.ALSO GET SOME FORM OF EXERCISE

Related Reading: CONSTIPATION

Comment from: Brian, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 10

I take vicodin ES every six hours as needed for severe back & neck injury/pain. I have been on it for about a year now & am noticing that sometimes my feet,ankles, & calves swell up a little but not always. What is this & can vicodin cause this? Is it dangerous? Keep in mind that I am about 55pds. overweight which may also have something to do with it since I just recently gained this weight within the past 6 months. Can someone please tell me what this is, what is causing it, & could it just be that I am overweight or a combination of both? Thank you.

Comment from: pphoenix1105, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 01

This Vic. ES tab w/Flexeril is the 1st thing that has helped my Fibro./CFS pain! A Rice/Moist Heating Pad is Wonderful,too (or an Electric Blanket.)

Related Reading: Flexeril