Vicodin HP User Reviews

Vicodin HP - User Reviews

Vicodin HP User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vicodin HP sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: reddocdan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 01

The medication has brought my pain from a 5 on a 5 scale to a manageable 2 on a 5 scale. I have two ruptured disks L4,L5 and this helps me tolerate my day.

Comment from: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

im a hemophiliac with bad joints. ive been taking this medication for a few months now and its changed my life. I used to be on oxycontin for my pain but it made me lethargic and lazy. this medication has given me my life back and keeps the pain at bay to boot. I recommend this medication to anyone with moderate to severe pain but with a fear of C2 narcotics.

Related Reading: oxycontin

Comment from: Richard, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

I have degenerative disc, herniated disc, chronic pain. I take 2 tablets in AM. It takes it takes a couple hours for some relief. By 5 pm full pain has returned. In rare instances, I will take up to two more in a day. I get some pain relief. I have never felt any other effects from taking the drug. I have been on it for several months now. I don't feel any addiction to it.

Comment from: miekel, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 05

i have shoulder promblems and this medicine is one of the only things that actually take away the horrible pain that i suffer.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 15

I have severe lower back pain and this medication helps me function throughout my day or helps me get to sllep at night.

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: wvg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 21

awsome

Comment from: frt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 04

helped with my pain