Vicoprofen User Reviews

Vicoprofen - User Reviews

Vicoprofen User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vicoprofen sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Harrlee4, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 17

I have a torn lig in my left leg and the best that I can say about the medication is YAAAAAHOOOOOO! It works well for now, but I do anticipate a drug change before long

Comment from: vicoprofen oral, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 25

fell, ribs cracked was in bad pain and doc. subscribed them for me helped me deal with my pain oh what a releif

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 04

I was prescribed this medication to relieve my lower back pain. It seems weak because I need to take at least 2 to start feeling any relief. It takes 3 or 4 for me to get rid of it completely.

Related Reading: lower back pain

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 05

This is the only meds that help my back pain.

Comment from: Beejonhd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 25

This is great stuff. Helps with inflammation based pain greatly. Take an additional 200-400mg of ibuprofen on top of it for maximum relief. Good luck everyone.

Comment from: cdeec, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 13

I was given Vicoprofen for an infected tooth causing severe jaw pain and it had no impact on reducing pain at prescribed dose of one tab every 4 hours. I needed to supplement 400 mg of Ibuprofen with each dose to receive only minor relief.

Comment from: seantodmcc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 05

Taking for bulged dics with sciatica. i have been taking vicoprofen for three years 120 per month. i have found that the best generic is watson, the teva brand and amneal just give you a buzz does not help pain that well. i take 3 or per day of watson and have no little pain with no drowsiness or headache. The name brand works good but cost too much ( 120 pills $180 with good insurance ) I recommend for back pain over norco or vicodin i have been on all of them.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: mcgoo0317, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 03

I am being treated with 7.5/200 vicoprofen for L4 L5 bulged disc along with sciatica and disc degeneration. Have taken Norco 7.5/325, 7.5/500 Lortab and 10mil oxycodone. I prefer Vicoprofen to the rest hands down. ( tylenol is tough on the liver )

Related Reading: liver