Vimovo User Reviews

Vimovo - User Reviews

Vimovo User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vimovo sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: budget watcher, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 22

Very expensive prescription....but when you check out the ingredients it is actually Aleve along with Nexium which you can substitute a variety of OTC medications which are much less expensive. Overall, I returned to taking Aleve and Previcid. Actually worked better and just as east to take. I just watch the dosage.

Related Reading: Nexium

Comment from: Edna, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: August 15

I had back surgery almost three years ago. I was on vicodin for a long time. Only by taking vimovo was I able to get away from vicodin. I only take one a day as it has really helped me. If I don't take them my pain comes back.

Related Reading: vicodin | vimovo

Comment from: slibi, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 30

I was given this medication for pain relief from Sciatica...did not help that at all and in fact caused such horrible and painful muscke cramping in my abdomen, it is two days lated and i am still sore. I would NEVER take this again.

Related Reading: Sciatica

Comment from: Feo, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 25

Dr prescribed this due to my chronic neck pain from bulging discs with inflammation and recommended therapy. After a few days of taking this it has pretty much eliminated my chronic neck pain. My only issue is it bothers my stomach even with the PPI. Been on for 2 weeks but will take a break to see if stomach issues clear up.

Related Reading: neck pain

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

My doctor prescribed it to reduce pain from a knee injury until I can see an orthopedic specialist. Took the first one at 7pm with dinner - it's 2:42am - still awake from the pain. Not comfortable taking anything else. Aleve was at least giving me some relief.

Related Reading: knee injury

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 07

I have been taking this Vimovo to treat bursitis in the hip for two weeks now and although it did help somewhat with the pain, I gained weight even though I have been exercising and watching what I eat, I also felt like I was swollen and bloated.

Related Reading: bursitis

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 27

I have been bothered with left upper rib pain for a few months. I just started this med a few days ago. I have taken one pill and have noted a difference. I have just in the last few hours noted the pain is back. So it has been two days since I have taken one and will now take another. It is nice to have relief after months of discomfort.

Comment from: Milt, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 06

I noticed that I was becoming more and more agitated. My heart stated racing after being on it 2 weeks. Plus I gain 12 lbs. Stopped before calling doctor. Do not take.

Comment from: 4evryoung, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 03

I was prescribed this medication for a shoulder injury w/nerve impingement. It is the only medication that has given me relief and has added some range of motion to the shoulder. It did take a few days to notice relief but now that I've been on it for about a week, I notice a big difference. The only disappointment is that it does not help me to sleep through the pain but does help tremendously to function through the day.

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options