Vimovo User Reviews

Vimovo - User Reviews

Vimovo User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vimovo sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Gabygert, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 21

I have been using Vimovo for about two months. I have advanced osteoarthritis and bone on bone in my knees. Also crushed nerves in my back. I can now stand up and walk with out a cane. I also take tylenol 4 when needed for pain. I used to take just the pain med once a day and it only lasted 4 hours and then I was in alot of pain. Now I have some pain but greatly reduced and I can stand up from a chair on my own and I don't need my cane. It had really helped me.

Related Reading: osteoarthritis

Comment from: earl, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 13

I am still expeincing alot of pain

Comment from: Lynda, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 28

Saw specialist for a swollen, painful baby finger. He told me to take it for 10 days. There was NO change. I've continued to take it since I had a prescription. I have bloating and stomach pain but thought it was something I ate in spite of dieting and juicing daily. Now that I've read other reviews, I'll discontinue it.

Comment from: ladylion, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 08

prescribed for back pain. does not relieve the pain, just numbs it.

Comment from: Rockaway Mom, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

I took Vimovo for four days and noticed blood in my stool, accompanied with diarhea. I have GI problems and according to the the risks and side effects, I should not have been taking this drug to begin with. My internist didn't do his "homework"

Comment from: h8w6tr, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 27

i have bursitus in the hips-this med has completely taken all symtoms away,

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options