Vincristine Sulfate Injection User Reviews

Vincristine Sulfate Injection - User Reviews

Vincristine Sulfate Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Vincristine Sulfate Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: SteveMcD04, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 13

I have Hodgkin Lymphoma and a cardiac condition so my oncologist suggested this as part of my treatment. I have a port and would recommend that to anyone who needs this. I do have numbness in the fingertips but that seems to fade after I go off the drug.

Comment from: ron, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 01

I had to be taken off of this med, because my feet were freezing, and then they would be hot to the touch. that was 11 yrs ago and they are still that way.They hurt and are numb at times.

Comment from: nylia0621, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 18

At first really weak and sick but as the time goes by and you recieve more of the med you feel a little better

Comment from: Rowena, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 15

Ten years ago at the age of 15/16 I received Vincristine as part of my chemotherapy program to treat a Ewing's Sarcoma variant on my rib. The treatment lasted for a year. I am, it seems, fully recovered from the cancer, though I maintain that I am still suffering from the side effects of Vincristine. Whilst receiving the drug I experienced chronic and often severe join pain, in particular in my jaw, and in my ankles, the latter meaning I was unable to kneel or to sit still for more than a minute or so. I have put three stars for satisfaction as I appear to be cured. However, my joints and circulation have never been the same since I was on Vincristine. Various doctors claim that the side effects are temporary, but I still suffer from chronic joint pain, 'cracking' joints (and joints that need to be cracked), tingling, and cold hands and feet; albeit far less severly than when I was on the drug. Sometimes the elbow joint in my left arm locks itself painfully and is only relieved when the joint eventually 'cracks'. I am aware that there could be many other reasons for these symptoms, but it is interesting that they were absent before I was given Vincristine. Though ultimately Vincristine helped save my life, I wish there was a cure for my discomfort.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: Herbert Kritzer, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 22

I had T cell lymphoma on my face in 1994 & was treated with Vincristine. I'm 79 years old.. I wante dto give blood but They would not except me due to my past condition.

Comment from: edwardmceleney@comcast.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 11

I have been on chemotherapy for several months, including Vincristine, Adriamycin, Cytoxin and Retuxin. About a week after my fifth of the six rounds I have been administered I woke one morning with severe problems speaking. Today I was diagnosed with paralysis of my left volcal chord. Since one of the side effects of Vincristine is peripheral neuropathy, which I have experienced, is it possible that this condition is a previously unknown side effect?

Related Reading: peripheral neuropathy

Comment from: Sherri G, 0-2 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 17

It has caused joint pain and jaw pain and constipation. Right after she gets it she is very tired and after long term use she has a foot droping nerve sensations tingling in her feet and fingers.

Related Reading: constipation