Voltaren XR User Reviews

Voltaren XR - User Reviews

Voltaren XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Voltaren XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Doobee, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 25

No Problem with this med!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 11

I take this medication for my herniated discs, and it totally relieves all of my pain for the entire day with just one dose in the morning.

Comment from: Rosebud, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 20

have been taking Diclofenac (generic Voltaren) for 7 years. Great pain relief, no side effects. Have to discontinue for a week prior to surgery, and pain returns with a vengence. After surgery can resume treatment. Great drug....and cheap!

Related Reading: Voltaren

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 05

Have been on Voltaren for years. Recently, doctor took me off of it to see if it was causing leg/feet swelling. Swelling was not reduced but pain increased substantially. I'm back on Voltaren and pain has been reduced.

Comment from: Straight8, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 27

Dramatic reduction in low back pain. This drug permitted me to resume the frequency and intensity of the love making, with my wife, to levels prior to my auto accident injuries. I'm now a happy man again!

Comment from: Donna3pt7ut, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 15

I had open heart surgery and was advised to stop taking it. I really have been suffering ever since. Any solutions?

Comment from: keeks, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 18

this drug gave me my life back

Comment from: pg, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 30

I use Volteren Gel 1% in addition to a brand name anti-inflamatory. Voltaren Gel is very effective used in areas that may need a little extra anti-inflamatory help. However, my insurance company suggested I try another drug similar to the name brand The perscribed med was diclofenac sodium ec which is generic for Voltaqren. Sorry to say that without the name brand anti-inflamaatory I have many areas that have become stiff and hurt. My left hand was under control & now it hurts to open & close my hand.

Related Reading: Voltaren Gel

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 20

Often feel nauseous.. however relieved with eating, or drinking milk. Has releived the arthritis pain im=n my cervical area almost completely.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: mara31, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 12

Doc said take for 3 weeks, if it helps take as needed. When I forgot to take it one night, I felt it the next day. Started taking it in the morning instead of at night, and have had lots of stomach pain ever since. Going to wait a few days and see what happens, but my knee sure hurts without it.

Comment from: shereeberry, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 11

Started taking this med for heel spurs and it actually helped my RA in my hips!! The reason I know this, is I stopped using it after a month of taking it and started to experience excruiating pains in my hips. being very difficult to walk. I started up with it today and after one dose I already can feel the difference.. Hopefully I'll be able to take this med for my RA.. As for my heel spur, I think I'll always have a problem with them, As i am a cashier and am on my feet 8hrs. a day...

Related Reading: heel spurs

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options