Voltaren XR User Reviews

Voltaren XR - User Reviews

Voltaren XR User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Voltaren XR sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: KDR, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 21

I was experiencing painful plantar Fasciitis. This is the only thing that helped -- and totally!

Comment from: y55nge, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 08

releaved pain well

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

Recently began taking this medicine for worsening wrist pain. The pain eased after the first day. Wish I would have talked to my doctor about this sooner. Could have avoided the pain I've had for the last 2 years.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 11

The only time I am not in pain is when I take a voltaren every evening with dinner. It keeps me feeling good enough to do regular household chores comfortably. It is a big help.

Comment from: cgravely7735@charter.net, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

I am trying to find out if Voltaren has a lot of aspirin in it. If it does I cannot take it because I am allergic to aspirin. My caregiver knows that.

Related Reading: aspirin

Comment from: Papa_bear56, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 22

This is a wonder drug! This is among the $4.00 drugs at any drug store and as an anti inflamatory, you cannot beat it! I was on this drug for over four years, and no problems. The doc took me off it when I was put on coumadin to prevent a major bleed out, and my pain is at a level 9 now! Horrible pain. I will be going off coumadin to go back on Volaren permanently.

Related Reading: coumadin

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 09

After being on the medication for 4-5 daysI developed Acid reflux, then in the morning have had several bouts of diahrea.

Comment from: weathergirl, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 21

I have taken Voltaren for my plantar fasciitis pain. I am careful to take it on a full stomach and usually have no stomach upset. On the downside, I have noticed increased hot flashes when using this regularly for more than a few days. Although I do not like the risks associated with NSAIDS, this medicine worked to alleviate my foot pain when nothing else did.

Related Reading: hot flashes | NSAIDS | foot pain

Comment from: kidsgranna, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 03

Diclofenac..Given to me for the pain of Osteoarthritis and parkinson's, eases my pain, taken in conjunction with Ultram, BUT, it causes extreme pressure in my chest cavity.. I've experimented with it, and will stop taking it until further discussions with my doctor. I have taken it for a couple of year so I may have built up an intolerance to it..

Related Reading: Osteoarthritis | Ultram

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 12

med causes constipation but it works good my tmj was gone after 3 days of taking the med

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 08

I take this drug for severe knee pain! After Bextra was recalled I could not find anything to allow me to live my life. Then my doctor suggested that I try Voltaren, and I was able to resume a normal life!

Related Reading: knee pain | Bextra

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options