Voltaren User Reviews

Voltaren - User Reviews

Voltaren User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Voltaren sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: delimaster112, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 10

wonder drug for me since 1990 love it and doesn't upset my stomach

Comment from: pritch383, 75 or over on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 05

I would not be able to walk with out unbelievable pain if I did not take voltaren first thing in the morning. You must always eat before taking this medication.

Comment from: pain, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: July 19

Took 75mg Diclofenac twice a day for 5 years.Had to get off of it because of stomach ulcers.Have since healed,but did not realize how affective it was until I stopped.The pain from the arthiritis has gotten so bad I will ask my doctor if I can start taking it again.WE never knew if the rx caused the ulcers or Only could have.

Comment from: hippain1, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 01

Voltaren¨ does absolutely nothing for the pain. I have severe pain in both hips that travels down to the knees at times. I initially was put on ibuprofen, then meloxicam now Voltaren¨. Ibuprofen worked the best but my doctor told me I was taking too much. The Voltaren¨ does absolutely nothing for the pain to the point I thought I was given a placebo.

Related Reading: ibuprofen

Arthritis

Get the latest treatment options