Wellbutrin XL User Reviews

Wellbutrin XL - User Reviews

Wellbutrin XL User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Wellbutrin XL sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 06

Late 30's, post CVA. Was taking Lexepro which helped my "mood" but had no energy, also had sexual side effects, anorgasm. Welbutrin gave me my energy and enthusiasm back. I feel like my old self again! It also solved the sexual side effects from the lexepro.

Comment from: blondie, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 21

I've never been treated for depression, but a suffered several deaths of loved ones this year. Wellbutrin improved my outlook and it has increased my energy level to start exercising and quit smoking! I've always had trouble sleeping and still do. losing weight and stopping smoking are great side effects! havent expierenced any negative side effects. my doctor reviewed all my supplements/vitamins and no interactions or sexual side effects on wellbutrin in my case.

Related Reading: vitamins