Wellbutrin User Reviews

Wellbutrin - User Reviews

Wellbutrin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Wellbutrin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: lmc, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 18

Wellbutrin has been a great medication for me. Decreased my anxiety, increased my attention span, and no more "blues." Prior to Wellbutrin was taking Cellexa - happy to get rid of it. Severe sexual side effect, and made me very sleepy.

Comment from: Shorty, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 12

Before Wellbutrin, I had tried Zoloft, Prozac, Lexapro & Cymbalta and none of them gave me the results that Wellbutrin did. With the other antidepressants they gave no results, left me in a catatonic state or I became toxic. It wasn't long before I noticed I wasn't rushing home just to go to bed. My family was excited that my doctor and I had finally found something to help me get back to living my life, instead of just existing. All I know is it really saved my life, and gave me what I needed to be able to face life head on.

Related Reading: Cymbalta