Xenical User Reviews

Xenical - User Reviews

Xenical User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Xenical sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Dalli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 31

Lost weight and drug well tolerated. Only problem is oil stool and leaking especially when you eat high fat foods. Of course you begin to learn what is high fat content and not which trains you to eat better. Also my cholestral number went down. This drug is only one I lost weight on however the downside is the loose bowels, gas, etc that you may have.

Comment from: Q-Tips, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 16

I have only been using this drug for a week; however I am certainly finding it very effective in helping me to stay away from fatty foods! I am very lucky in that Ido not have too much weight to lose (I would like to go from 10 stone 5 lbs to about 9 stone) although up until now I have found it very difficult to lose any as I can't keep away from chocolate! Anyhow, I have lost 5lbs with Xenical in my first week of a reduced calorie diet (of about 12-1400 calories a day) and I am keeeping away from nearly all fatty foods as i am terrified of the side effects!! Xenical is certainly working in that I have had no chocolate for a week, I have a lot of energy and I am feeling great. I will keep taking it until I am down to my target weight (and I will let you know in a few weeks how I have got on!) Good luck fellow dieters :)

Related Reading: Xenical

Published: October 25

XENICAL IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND IS EASY TO USE, BUT YOU DO HAVE TO TAKE IT WITH A BALANCED DIET LOW IN FAT OR ELSE IT WONT WORK.

Published: March 17

I was 575, I now weigh 387.what a wonderul difference in my life.

Comment from: jessienevins0314, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 07

I HAVE LOST 35 POUNDS SINCE JULY AND AM SATISIFIED.

Comment from: streganonna, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 10

I have lost a significant amount of weight for the first time in my life. It is very easy to use.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 22

have been taking mediciation for about 6 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. with 40 more pounds to go. Oily stools are easy to elimiante if you eliminate consuming too much fatty foods - it look me about 2 weeks to figure out the level I needed to avoid problems such as leaking. I am extremely hopefu this drug continues to work for me.

Comment from: mercedes, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

Look I love this drug, I was told i would never have kids because i had PCOS. (which causes overweight) I took this drug from 2-14-2006 Lost 50lbs by 06-29-06 Found out i was Going to have a baby!!! so i stopped taking it and had a beautiful baby boy on 2-14-2007 Weird huh? well Since then I've haven't been on it since but i am now starting again, today 2-15-08

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 25

I have been on this medication for 2 weeks only and lots 10 lbs. At first I was scared because I did had a accident while I was at work. With the one accident I canged mr eating habits and I Love this medication

Comment from: Rocio, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 09

Great! I love it! I lost weight so fast and I felt with so much energy like never felt in my whole life, I am 39 years old. I started working out. I felt transformed from being a slow turtle to be a fast bunny, to me it was like a miracle pill, a magic pill. It changed my whole life.

Comment from: tammiewoo, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 25

Ive been on this medication for 2months and I have lost 30 pounds. If you stop eating fast food and eat smaller amounts it works!! I'm so Happy and Thankful for this medication!!

Comment from: dreams401@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 15

Lost 90 pds and kept it off for 8 years. This never happened to me before. It has changed my life. But please note that Iron and fat solouble vitamins can be depleted by this drug. Also, the more fat I eat, the more likely to have an accident.

Related Reading: vitamins