Xenical User Reviews

Xenical - User Reviews

Xenical User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Xenical sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: pmaloid, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 15

I have lost a total of 30 lbs in 3 months on this product and I am very pleased with it.

Comment from: Sugarbutt08, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 06

I suffer from Sever Spastic Colon, (which means I only have a bowl movement about every 9-11 days) My stomach gets so huge, I look about 6 months pregnate and have gained about 40 pnds that I can not control, my doctor gave me this drug, and my first thought was I was going to go from one extreme to another...and I didnt, I have a bowl movement everday, and because i dont eat real fatty meals, my stools have not been a problem for me. I have only been on this product for a week, but I have lost about 3 pnds and I actually feel normal and better for the first time in about 4 yrs.

Comment from: miss_janied@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 22

This drug was prescribed in place of phertermine, because it elevated my heart rate, gave me a nervious anxieous feeling. I started the drug in February 2007 and I was just released from the hospital yestruday. Where I had been treated with acute pancreatitiis. This is an EXTREMELY painful condition my PA and I never discussed. I Have to go back and see her October 5 2007. I lost only 20lbs since February. I had no idea this acute condition could occur, it was explained as a good drug to help me lose weight because my PCP would not do anything to help me with my morbid obeseity. He showed up when I was brought to the E.R. on tuesday morning, with severe chest & LUQ pain that radiated into my left-side heart,back and neck. His remark to the nurses was I needed bariatric surgery not drugs to help with the weight lose. Had he talked to my insurance company and said that to them I wouldn't had to go to someone else for help with my weight.So now what are the damages to my body?? No one can seem to tell me...What a surprize!!! So where do I go from here, what's next for my health and what other problems are ahead for me after having this acute condition??? I'm 45 hispanic female prenursing student,EMT-I, which I may have to cut short because of this hospitalization. I was hospitalized for the last 4 days with out having anything to eat or drink just an IV with antibiotics.

Comment from: eee, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 22

Although it works, the bowl movements are inconvienient and you are best to stay home, rather than have a work/social life. Also the drug is extreamly expensive. Suits a person with a lot of money, who has the convienience of their own toilet! This would be the ideal drug.

Comment from: Shalyn, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 26

Drug is excellent! I am 46 years old. I started in January 2010. I switched to a mainly vegetarian diet, only baked or grilled chicken , eliminated all soda. I counted only fat grams and kept them under 10 per day. I lost 85 pounds by May 2010. My son hardly recognized me, he went to Marine boot camp in January and I went to Fat camp and it was worth it when he saw me at graduation. I never exercised because I live in the Midwest and the weather was awful however I plan to start to lose the last 30- 40lbs. I will have gone from a size 20 to a size 8. If you don't lose you don't know how to.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 02

I'm a young female, & I was struggling to loose weight. I'm 21 years young & I should have been living my life to the fullest. Weight always held me back from doing just that. Until I tried this, and at first I was sketchy on what made it so different than any other diet pill. Then I found out. I had energy all day long, while loosing weight, it made me feel great. Never had I had an experience like that. I would recommend this to future diet weight loss seekers!

Comment from: Ishuel, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 08

Oily stools are only a problem is you overeat fats. The negative side effects are enough to deter probably anyone for overeating. I did experience a mild headache and had to leave med off for at least a day from time to time.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 13

It works. Not only for weight loss, but also lowers bad cholesterol levels. Fantastic drug. Highly underused and underrated.

Related Reading: cholesterol

Comment from: LA gal , 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

After taking Alli for 2months, I had elevated liver enzymes. Could this have been from the drug???

Related Reading: Alli | liver