Xgeva User Reviews

Xgeva - User Reviews

Xgeva User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Xgeva sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 19

I am getting worried as am having more trouble breathing and do not wish to stop this drug. I am also getting more tired. I am not able to take zometa as I had a terrible reaction to it. I don't believe ther are any more options. The test results have been very good as I take this along with Megace. It is just an injection every month and quite easy. I usually don't feel very good for a few days but compared to others it is nothing. I am worried about the breathing however.

Related Reading: zometa | Megace

Comment from: Shel, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 28

This med is bringing my tumor markers down which is good. I have gotten a bad headache and some nausea after each shot and then some throughout the month. They gave me meds for the nausea and they help. The headaches are excruiating but I'm not going to stop the Xgeva I just want them to find something to help the headaches!

Related Reading: tumor | headache | Xgeva

Comment from: Paula, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 20

I typically have a headache or tired for a day or two..but nothing to really complain about. Using it to strenghten the bone for cancer that has spread there. Have no way of really knowing if helping, but can't hurt.

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 02

Increased tiredness on and after treatment for short period. Bone and CT scans have shown significant regeneration of bone tissue and inhibited tumor growth when combined with Afinitor (everolimus) for the past 4 months.

Related Reading: Afinitor