Xolegel User Reviews

Xolegel - User Reviews

Xolegel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Xolegel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: budda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 29

Problem with severe skin itch and scaling on the back of my neck and patches on the backs of my hands and fingers, and also ear canal. It cleared up the neck and ear problem. The hands problem(s) is rather stubborn. The stuff stings mildly when applied to open or broken skin but soon stops. Expensive: HELL YEAH. In my case; Dollars for quality/ effectiveness ratio: c. 33%. Tends to be a little sticky and oily on my hands.

Comment from: newhopetoo@aol.com, 65-74 (Patient) Published: January 25

When I found out that a tube of this ointment cost $200 and the insurance co would not cover it (I can't say that I blame them) I didn't buy it! Still got the problem!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 26

This thing saved me... I had surgery for hydradgenitis in December and had an open would for months that kept getting infected... my dermatologist suggested i use Xolegel and OH MY GOD in less than a week it was closed and clear... LIFE SAVER

Related Reading: Xolegel

Comment from: crkaster, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 31

Very satisfied. Cleared problem areas within 2 weeks.

Comment from: Xclimation, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 10

I have seborrheic dermatitis and suffer from the symptoms. I eat a meticulous diet and exercise a lot. (lift weights and run 5 - 7 miles faced paced and some calisthenics.) My skin did not look like someone who takes care of their health. My facial skin was red and rashy and I had flakes of skin peeling off! So embarrassing! My Dermatologist prescribed topical Xolegel. Thank You Dr.! This stuff is like a miracle cure! I now (LOOK) like someone who takes care of themself! I've tried sooo many things. This has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me! I didn't know I could have skin that is natural color and has some glow! It only takes a little dab! (A lil dab will do ya!) This stuff is expensive but I highly recommend this if nothing else is working. I've actually only used it about four times. A I mean a little dab then spread it out. One tube of this will last me a long time. (If that helps anyone get over the cost.) Believe You/me; I'm no Bill Gates!

Related Reading: seborrheic dermatitis