Xyzal User Reviews

Xyzal - User Reviews

Xyzal User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Xyzal sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 04

I have been treated for chromic sinusitis for 8 months. I have been on antibiotics every other month. Two weeks on this med has changed my life. So far it is working great. I have had noside effects. Praise the Lord for something that works!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 27

A doctor put me on this for a bad case of hives. A week later I went to a different specialist and he put me on it for allergies. It helped with hives I'm not sure about it's helping with allergies. What it has really helped with is my blood oxygen readings. I have severe COPD and haven't had a reading over 91 in years. I'm now even getting some 97's which I haven't seen in 8 years.

Comment from: J.R, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 30

I had a bad case of hives,eye and lips swelling but since I have been taking xyzal thank GOD I have not had any problems with swelling or allergies.

Published: July 31

I have had chronic hives for five years and with this medication I no longer live with hives. It also works better then any other allergy medication for me so no more watery eyes, sneezing, or coughing from allergies.