Zanaflex User Reviews

Zanaflex - User Reviews

Zanaflex User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zanaflex sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Alan, R.N., 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 06

This drug, even in small doses, causes dry mouth, which required me to keep a bottle of H20 at the bedside. I would wake up an average of two times nightly and have to take a small drink of water because my mouth and throat were severly dehydraded, causing a burning sensation. Furthermore, to be effective, this medication had to be increased in small (1 to 2mg) increments or I would experience a druken stuper type sensation, which was unpleasant. I experienced this feeling when I first started taking this medication, which was 4mg by mouth approximately one hour prior to bedtime. At 6'4" tall and 250 lbs., prior to this, most medications I have taken, including strong doses of short and long-acting narcotic analgesics, required a significant dose increase to be effective for me.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 16

I have used this medication in conjunction with esgesic and phenergan for dibilitating migraine/tension type headaches. After 5 years of searching and working with many different doctors the combination of the 3 medications has finally helped with my headaches. I am so thankful!

Related Reading: phenergan