Zantac User Reviews

Zantac - User Reviews

Zantac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zantac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 27

This medication helps me better than all other Acid Reflux medications I have tried and the only side effect I have from it is constipation. It doesn't take away all of my symptoms, but it reduces them by about 75% (3/4). Other acid reflux medications haven't helped me nearly as much and gave me many side effects.

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: aesq2004@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 27

I like this medication it has control my gastristis.

Comment from: Mark, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 24

Zantac is awesome! I haven't found a medication better than Zantac for my heartburn and acid reflux. I highly recommend it!

Related Reading: Zantac | heartburn

Comment from: peggityann, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 03

Does Zantac contain aluminum?

Comment from: 55-64 (Patient) Published: October 29

I suffer with serious bloat that anti-acids like Tums & Rolaids don't touch. Zantac releives the bloat!!! Yeah!!!

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 20

I have taken this for years,from "80's to present.This is one that has always helped,even better than the new ones out there.

Comment from: Nancy, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 28

I had been prescribed omeprazole for my heartburn and got a rebound effect when I stopped using it. So I tried Zantac and found that it works very well once you have the symtoms of heartburn.

Related Reading: heartburn

Comment from: 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: September 27

I have constant heartburn and indestion one of this pills once a day and all my symtons disapeared.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 21

I started using it for about 5 days, it is helpful. I do get headaches with it, does anyone else?

Comment from: kelsey, 13-18 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 07

Works well for me. I take 150 mg once a day for maintenance. It has worked for about 2 years now. Tried other drugs with less help.

Comment from: Debbie/Pgh, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 26

Yes this works! But now they are saying not to take it every day! What are we to do that suffer from heartburn like this?

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 14

This works. It removes the pain, and lessens the bad taste I get in my mouth and my need to clear my throat often. I had no side effects. I was taking it every day for a month, but the package said you should not take it for more than 2 weeks. I stopped and started taking it only when I needed it (or suspected I might need it). But this past week my symptoms have been really annoying on the days when I don't take it, so I'm thinking of going back to every day.

Comment from: Denay, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: May 10

This works better than the other two medications Doc proscribed but....when I take it I wake up with a headache 90% of the time. I have taken the ranitidine then stopped taking then taken again several times to evaluate this. The headache is a painful direct effect of taking this med. I really wish this was NOT the case as it otherwise seemed to work pretty well.

Related Reading: headache