Zantac User Reviews

Zantac - User Reviews

Zantac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zantac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 02

Have been using this drug for only a couple of weeks for Interstitial Cystitis and it has greatly reduced the pain. Those with IC should try this drug.

Related Reading: Interstitial Cystitis

Comment from: sleepless, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 09

I have wrestless leg syndrome and taking this medication made my legs and arms go nuts. I have had insomnia for 2 months. Stopped taking and now I can sleep again.

Related Reading: insomnia | sleep

Comment from: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: December 14

normak

Comment from: gan gadharan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: May 14

it helped me a lot when i had that horrible stomach gas in me

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 18

does the lack of acid in the stomach cause an excess of gas to build up.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 03

I have GERD and take 40mg Nexium/day, but erosive esophagitis came back with pain. Added Zantac 300mg every night at bedtime to cover the 'bad' hours while sleeping and acids roaming through my esophagus. Definite improvement. Cheap, effective drugs; no side effects so far.

Related Reading: Nexium | esophagitis

Comment from: melanie, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 14

Gets rid of my pain in my right upper abdomen 95% of the time. The fact that it eliminates the pain most of the time has actually helped me identify which foods aggravate my symptoms. Before taking the medication, I was in pain so often it was impossible to determine a cause and effect relationship between any foods and my symptoms.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 03

I have used zantac for over 5yrs on and off. It hasnt caused any side effects for me what so ever and my doctor said it doesnt have any long term side effects like other medications can. I take it pretty much when my nerves upset my stomach and its so helpful!!

Comment from: CarolynBrook, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 28

Did very well on this for a stomach ulcer. Had one incident after 2 months which casued an emergency physician to prescribe Previcid which I took for one month and went back to Zantac. The Zantac does not cause the uncomfortable feeling that Previcid did and it seems to be healing the ulcer. I am still taking Zantac 2X/day.

Comment from: pitster, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 20

i have been taking zantac for ten years or so started with the 10mg. now i have to take the 150's but i need to take it 3 at a time and sometimes as much 12 a day.I think its only good for minor heartburn.I have stop taking it making me sicker symtoms dizzie chest pain agitated etc. Please be careful

Related Reading: chest pain

Comment from: blueidkele13, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 23

my Dr. gave me this to take along with singulair and benadryl for severe allergies. Just wondering if anyone else has taken it for the same reasons.

Related Reading: singulair | benadryl

Comment from: 25-34 Published: October 27

would zantac cause a positive amphetamine reading

GI Disorders