Zebeta User Reviews

Zebeta - User Reviews

Zebeta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zebeta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: My2Cents, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 07

I have taken the .5 mil now for 2 years and it has worked very well for me. So far, I have not had to raise my dosage. One thing that seemed to be very helpful, I take this at night before I go to bed, so I do not notice any dizziness etc. Blood Pressure is pretty stable, and heart rate is very good as well.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 27

This medication is totally wrong for me. Although 5mg, it has lowered my heartrate TOO much. Hasn't lowered BP effectively. Will have my dr. remove me from this. More research is needed for bp meds on women. We are so overlooked.

Comment from: Thatgirl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 21

Taking only 2.5mg for almost a yr. now for slightly high BP & palpitations and works very well for both. Too bad I have to cut the tablets for this dosage as they're not available at that lower strength. Taking at bedtime greatly helped with tiredness /dizziness.

Related Reading: palpitations

Comment from: MeAndJesus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 31

Has helped my blood pressure and in regulating my heart rate. The generic didn't work well for me. I had to switch back-so I pay the higher price. I too have experienced tingling in hands and toes at times.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 06

Overall this drug has been a net positive for me. It has effectivly controlled my heart palpitations, which got up to 170-200bpm. It has allowed me to cardio exercise (run/jogg)for the first time in a year. It has not significantly lowered my high blood pressure. SIDE EFFECTS: I have had noticible numbness/tingling in my hands and toes, occasionally spreading to forearms even rarely my face. -Tired and lightheaded occasionally.

Related Reading: high blood pressure

Comment from: teachermom, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 09

lowered blood pressure but my hands started going to sleep at night and when on computer. Dr. said it may be carpel tunnel, but in both hands? and right after increasing Zebeta? still researching.....

Related Reading: sleep | Zebeta

Comment from: Marina, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 08

I started taking Zebeta about a month ago and saw results quickly with 5mg. However I still have some chest pains,but I might need a higher dosage, I'm planning on discussing it with my doctor in the near future. Besides that, Ive had decent results.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 21

Same here with the numbness in the arms. It has helped my blood pressure, but I like the numbness. Also, feel very lethargic since I started taking.

Comment from: blueidblonde1, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 06

Have had no side effects from this drug. Has worked well for me in combination with other medications.

Comment from: Frank , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 04

This and Corgard gave me diarrhea. When i stop the meds the problem goes away.

Related Reading: Corgard | diarrhea

Comment from: Sacredheart, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

I have been on this medication for two months. It has made a remarkable improvement in my life with no noticeable side effects. I saw my doctor after experiencing what I call "noticeably concerning" heart symptoms. EKG was normal, however the echocardiogram revealed an extremely pronounced MVP condition. I was asked to wear a halter monitor for 24 hours to record cardio activity; it revealed a very high rate of electrocardio events. This medication was prescribed to alleviate the symptoms. I will return in one year to re-evaluate.