Zebeta User Reviews

Zebeta - User Reviews

Zebeta User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zebeta sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

I take Zebeta to control tacycardia as a result of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). I take it in combination with Florinef. The two medications together help tremendously!

Related Reading: Florinef

Comment from: Lacey, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 19

I had a double bypass 3 years ago at the age of 39. I have been taking this at 5 mil since then and after giving it a little time in the beginning, it has worked wonderfully. I only realize how well it works when I forget to refill my prescription and run out....then I am miserable.

Comment from: OC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

frequent urination

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: September 28

I have been on zebeta for treatment of high blood pressure. My bottom number is fine, however the top number's normal is between 145 and 158. What could be the couse of that?? My doctor has also put me on a "water pill". Still my top number is too high. Why?

Comment from: elijah98, 65-74 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 09

I have been taking zebeta for high blood pressure for several years. At first it seemed to work well,however my top number has been running high, my doctor prescribed triamterene w/hctz 37.5/25 a few months ago. However my pressure is still running about 135 over 71, pulse about 65. Do I need to be concerned?

Published: January 08

I can no longer get the 5 mg and now I am told they are not making the 10mg. Generic does not work. any syggestionis

Comment from: izzyq, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 23

Have tried the Zebeta for 3 weeks and it's been really great, I started taking it in the AM, but then after reviewing the other users notes,I take it at bedtime. I do have a little dizziness now in the morning, but nothing like on the Bystolic. Thanks to My2Cents for PM suggestion.

Comment from: jim, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 13

After about one month into the medication I began to swell in my legs, feet and around my waist. I was so effected that i had to stop using and my swelling went away.

Comment from: Concerned, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 12

I was prescribed Zebeta for palpitations. It works very well for this problem. My blood pressure is also lower, though it was not high to begin with. However, I am wondering if maybe it has something to do with my GERD, as it started to get worse after I started the Zebeta. I also have psoriasis and just discovered that this is contraindicated in Zebeta use.

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: kenneth Ruff, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 16

Was put on this medication after by-pass heart surgery 2.5mg. Have no side effects.