Zelnorm User Reviews

Zelnorm - User Reviews

Zelnorm User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zelnorm sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Jeri, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 19

Tried several treatments - this is the only one that truly helped - I am now struggling to find another treatment but no luck so far

Comment from: GRANDPA, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 29

Bring zelnorm back. It is a life saver

Related Reading: zelnorm

Comment from: GRANDPA, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 21

Bring Zelnorm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: anna lisa barton, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 31

I have chronic constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis colitis and diverticulosis. I feel very ill and irritated and feel even worst when I take laxatives or eat an increased amount of fiber because my colon is so swollen that nothing can pass until I take the zelnorm. The pain and swelling completely go away and I am able to have a bowel movement. The only problem is that I cannot get any licensed physician to prescribe it to me. I only get nexium which does not help with any of my symptoms. I am currently getting the zelnorm in Mexico. Thank God!

Comment from: Jbiz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 21

I suffered with IBS until I took Zelnorm. This product really worked. However, the FDA has taken it off the market and now I'm not able to purchase it. I wish there was a substitute or perhaps they will bring it back. Again, I have to say this product worked and I'm not one who takes medication. As a matter of fact, Zelnorm was the first and only product I ever took for IBS.

Comment from: Isabel, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 15

Zelnorm corrected my condition in a few months of use.

Comment from: Jennifer, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 22

I wish they would bring Zelnorn back! It changed my life. I would go weeks without going to the bathroom and as soon as I took this medicine, it worked. I even lost 25lbs in 2 months, just from the medicine. Birth Control has serious side effects and I am fine with that. Why can't they plop the side effects on the label and if you are alright with it, then take it. Just because someone has a heart attack or a stroke while taking this medicine should not be a reason for us all to suffer. Heart attacks can be caused by a number of reasons. I wish they would bring it back.

Related Reading: Birth Control | heart attack | stroke

Comment from: irishgirl59, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 05

I was devastated when Zelnorm was taken off the market.Ever since then I have severe bloating, chronic constipation, abdominal pain. Never had a problem with Zelnorm.Took it for 2 yrs. Now in constant abdominal pain all the time.

Related Reading: abdominal pain

Comment from: Djtx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 07

I wish that it was not taken off the market it really worked for me a man for IBS along with the meds for Gurd and slow stomach empty. Life has not been the same since not having the med. Now I have to take laxitives every week or so, This is on top of my daily intake of stool softners and twice daily intake of another med to hopefully keep me relgular, don't always work

Comment from: Corey, 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 23

I have had issues with my bowel movements for years now!! I am only 31 years old and I have have had EXTREMELY bad abdominal pain for years. I rarely have a bowel movement (maybe 2X a month) and Zelnorm wasthe only thing that made me feel like a normal person again. I NEVER had ABY side affects with Zelnorm and now I it is unavailable for me to get. I have lived with this HORRIBLE condition for too long now. I just want something that is going to make me able to live a normal life, like Zelnorm did!

GI Disorders