Zestoretic User Reviews

Zestoretic - User Reviews

Zestoretic User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zestoretic sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 14

The only problem I notice being on this medicine is legs cramping up when I try to jog. I have never had problems with leg cramps and pulled muscles. My doctor instructed me to eat more bananas. I hope this works.

Comment from: LaBretta, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 01

i started taking this medicine in early December and since then my pressure has been normal but i developed a chronic cough, so bad that i makes me wake up out of my sleep and sometime throw up. my doctor changed and just put me on CTZ 25mg and dropped the lisinopril

Related Reading: cough | sleep

Comment from: Tony, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 10

I am on 20-25mg and it has worked perfectly. The only sideeffect I have noticed is frequent urination.

Published: September 23

is it safe to take while breastfeeding

Comment from: bubbles, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 29

Ever since taking this medicine i have and do crave dill pickles (something i can not stand) and salt and vinegar chips, cheese and tomato juice....i used to love sweetes now i dont want any part of them.

Comment from: geeglo1, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

I am experiencing excessive coughing, what does one do? My Dr.only prescribed something else that my insurance will not cover, there has got to be a better answer. HELP

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I am experiencing dizziness and lightheadedness when I take this medication.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: Devani, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 05

what is the side effect of zestoretic?

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 31

No problems been taking it for 8 yrs.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 18

this has lowered my blood presser

Comment from: MizzGee, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 13

Terrible low back ache, drowsiness and cough, I cannot seem to clear my throat.

Comment from: mcxlp100, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: June 11

constant indigestion,lightheadedness,tiredness some vomiting due to indigestion and some coughing off and on.

Related Reading: indigestion

Comment from: hunky31, 75 or over on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: December 30

Taking this for 8 yrs.Has been very effective till now. Have terrible cough and leg discomfort, had two stents put in leg for leg blockage and still have discomfort, now perhaps it is this med. Seeing Dr in two weeks and will discuss it..

Comment from: Dianne317, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 21

It helps to relieve my bladder.