Zevalin User Reviews

Zevalin - User Reviews

Zevalin User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zevalin sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Breedzfree, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 13

I used this treatment in combination with Rituxan for my stage 4 follicular non hodgkins lymphoma. I was given this as first line treatment and had awesome results. I am now 5 years in remission and have been discharged by my oncologist as all PET and CT scans have been unchanged and no return of disease. The only down side was my counts dropped very low and I had to have Procrit shots to increase the levels. I had more trouble with the Rituxan than the Zevalin, Rituxan infusion had to be done slow 5-6 hours due to me having reaction to the med throughout my treatment, but I just fell asleep during the treatment and went home fine afterward. I would recommend this treatment without any reservations.

Related Reading: Rituxan | Procrit | Zevalin