Ziac User Reviews

Ziac - User Reviews

Ziac User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ziac sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Addie, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 04

I have been on this medication for more than ten years. I have had no side effects. It has worked well until recently when we had to increase the dose. I still use the same drug, just a higher dose. So far have had good result.

Comment from: midevilwoman76, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 14

Been on this med for 5 months. At first until I adjusted to it I felt as if my head was a hot air balloon. That went away but I have had joint and musle pain. My fingers and toes move involentary. Tingleing sensation in my hands and feet. My hands and especially my feet are constantly freezing. I am sick to my stomach and have diarraha, Dry mouth, increased thirst, and use the restroom alot more that when I first started this. I also have severe cramping like menstral cramps all the time. I cant sleep when I finally do I have a terrible headache and dont feel rested. I feel as if im 90 and im only 32. I have been working with doctors and hopefully will be off this med soon. I have had some horrible sensory probs while on this med. I hope none of you do.

Related Reading: sleep | headache

Comment from: vg35243, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 18

didn't even know that I had high blood pressure, historically have had low blood pressure....no obvious symptoms with use, do use the rest room a lot but no other noticeable side effects.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 17

I have gain weight rapidly while on this medication

Comment from: anon, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: May 23

Been on this for 15 years. Cold hands & feet but is keeping my BP under control. Very satisfied with results.

Comment from: jcsinsar, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 28

Been on 20 years - has kept my bp perfect

Comment from: wuzy, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 11

frequent urination; hair loss (?)

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: Deb28, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 11

I am very unhappy with the hair loss associated with taking this med....don't know which is worse, the blood pressure or people staring at the top of my balding head as I am female and always had a full head of very thick health hair.

Comment from: Bisoprolol=hctz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 24

I take one pill once a day right after brushing my teeth. This one pill a day along with routine exercise has helped me to lower my blood pressure. The doctor was impressed with my results after only one visit. I still watch my salt intake and exercise daily.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 06

been on this for over 20 yrs. no side effects, & no need 4 dosage increase

Comment from: firecat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: January 04

Great stuff. It has lowered my BP to below normal range plus my pulse is a steady 60 bpm. I am 57 yo and feeling great.

Comment from: nana, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 21

I have been taking the generic version (6.25/25mg) for 15 years.I've had no cold hands or feet.My bp stays normal as long as I don't forget to take it.Tiredness not sure I am 59.Really haven't had any problems that I am aware of.