Ziana Gel User Reviews

Ziana Gel - User Reviews

Ziana Gel User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Ziana Gel sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Cat2337, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

My Dr. gave me samples to use on my big pustule pimples that I seemed to have accured after pregnancy. I've been using it for 2 days now and all my acne has miraculously disappeared. I wash my face w/ a benz peroxide twice a day and use the ziana at night.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: goldenvan, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 06

MY son and i have both been using ziana for two months now & wow! we are acne free! i was taking an oral antibiotic for the first month (minocycline) & my son took the oral antibiotic (minocycline) for 2 months.We first wash our faces with neutrogena bar soap for acne prone skin & pillow cases are wash with free & clear laundry soaps.

Published: December 06

when I first started using the medicine, I noticed a slight improvement. After 5 months of using the product,I can say that it hasn't worked for me. I still have pimples.

Comment from: From Hawaii, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 28

I have been prescribed Ziana by my dermatologist for acne. It has made a huge improvement in smoothing my skin. It is very expensive but well worth it. I had my sister try these little sample tubes that the nurse gives me (I take when I travel). My sister found that it helped reduce little bumps that she had on her face. She decided to start seeing my dermatologist to get a prescription.

Comment from: cangel, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 06

The only thing Ziana has done for me is GREATLY increase the oiliness of my skin - yuck! I have been using it now for about 3 1/2 months and my skin cleared up at first, then broke out horribly. I have been on everything, and I mean everything (including 2 rounds of accutane), for acne and alas, this medication is not the answer for me either.

Comment from: Jules, 7-12 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 15

I took this medication and I have immediatly noticed a differnce. I am still working on my acne, but its getting a lot better!!!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 12

I have been using this product for a week, and I already have seen drastic improvement. I had very blotchy, sensitive, oily and dry skin on my face. This has evened out the whole texture of my face. I have seen a new glow to my skin. Wash with a foam cleanser and use this every night.

Comment from: christy, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 26

I've been using Ziana about a month & am disappointed that I haven't really seen any improvement. In addition, I seem to have side effects, such as flaking & stinging. My face has become shiny/greasy since I started using Ziana.