Zithromax User Reviews

Zithromax - User Reviews

Zithromax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zithromax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Published: February 06

very bad nausea and diarrhea

Published: January 06

My son had an ear infection, and the ER doctor prescribed this, it did not work and I ended up calling my pediatrician and he changed the antibiotic.

Related Reading: ear infection

Comment from: xxdaredevilxx, on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 02

I was very sick with a pain in my throat soon did i find out that i had strep throat. my doctor prescribed me this prescription called zithromax within in one week i feeling back to myself and was back to school

Related Reading: strep throat

Comment from: BUBBA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 22

I TAKEN THE MEDICATION ON A THURSDAY AND 2 DAYS LATER I STILL HAVE A DISCHARGE AND I DON'T FEEL GOOD

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 02

it caused my 17 month old to get Erythema Multiforme all over her body.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 10

This drug was not helping with my pneumonia - after 3 days I was actually worse instead of better. My doctor changed me to a different class of antibiotics.

Published: February 07

I have been allergic to Penicillan for as long as I can remember. I got my tonsils out when I was in elementary school. This year I have gotten strep throat three times, even with no tonsils. This medicine has me feeling better from the most serious sore throats. I love it. I'm feeling better in one day, with no side effects.

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 17

This is the second time I take this. I have a sinus infection. It seems to work on the infection, I feel better after first day dose(2*250mg). I got a minor stomach upset even when taking it with food, and i get very bad diahrea with watery stool. If I dont have to take a trip, I would probably avoid the drug and just let the infection cure by itself. (I am taking the generic tablet by Teva)

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 02

I'm 25 and have an upper respiratory infection. I am on the last day of this medicine and don't feel any better. Fortunately, the only side effect I've had is a mildly upset stomach when taking it w/out food. Last night I bought some sudafed and am feeling better already this morning. Looks like I should've just gotten pseudoephedrine from the start.

Related Reading: sudafed

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 17

I have Sinusitis and Strep Throat. I took this medication and within 24 hours had the diareha (sp), and couldn't breathe. I have never felt so crappy after the first round of antibiotics