Zmax User Reviews

Zmax - User Reviews

Zmax User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zmax sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Oracle, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 28

Am on my third of five days and am feeling great! I don't think anything else would have been so effective in treating my symptoms. Had dizziness prior to taking the drug so I am unsure if the dizziness is associated with the drug or illness.

Comment from: Gopal, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: December 15

My doctor prescribed this drug-10 tablets two times daily each of 500mg. I did notice any side effect till I consumed the last tablet but since then I am suffering from diarrhea, vomiting, nausea since the last four months. Is there any treatment for this?

Comment from: louise, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 09

I am 48 hours into taking this for a serious sinus infection. That appears to be better. But I have had diarrhea, vomitting, and mild dizziness. I have lost my appetite.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 12

I took the zmax one dose strawberry banana flavor. Taste was fine. About three hours later I experienced extreme nausia and diarrhea which lasted all through the night on and off. I also had a slight feverish headache which subsided. I am on day two now and most of these side effects are gone and my throat feels much better! This was at the cost of a miserable night but at least it seems to be working!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 30

Took single oral dose yesterday and had no stomach/gasto problems. However, I am having a fair amount of dizziness today.

Comment from: Stace66, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 05

I took it 2 hours after eating dinner. About an hour later, I was experiencing loose stool. I had that a couple of times at night. I did get mild stomach cramps, but nothing severe. Had very dry mouth, but that could be due to not really being able to breathe in my nose. Next day, still have loose stool, but no other symptons.

Related Reading: dry mouth

Comment from: dpp, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 01

I took the oral dose on an empty stomach as recommended. After 1 1/2 hrs I vomited voilently for more than an hour. I actually lost conciousness briefly during the vomiting. It has been 3 weeks now and although the pneumonia is much better I am having serious side effects from the medication. I have developed pesistant diarrea stomach bloating and cramping and blood in my stool. I would not recommend this med to anyone due to the harmful side effects!!

Related Reading: pneumonia

Comment from: Dan the Plumber, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 13

Had severe vomiting 1.5 hrs. after taking. Vomited for additional 4 hours. I took on empty stomach as doctor recommended. However after the vomiting , I feel somewhat better.

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 04

Only about five minutes after taking it, I experienced intense nauseous. It was so bad, I could hardly move. Now, only a few hours later, the nausea is gone, but my throat is even more sore. I hope this works soon.

Comment from: Diana, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 25

3 day dose, on my 2nd day and feel 90% better. Maybe some slight dizziness.