Zocor User Reviews

Zocor - User Reviews

Zocor User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zocor sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 18

Zocor did lower my bad cholesterol but the side effects were terrible. My hands swelled up, shortness of breath, had headaches and my ankles hurt so bad I could hardly walk. Also had trouble sleeping. Pill does work, but I can't function while taking it. I quit and I feel much better. Hope my Dr. finds a drug that works withoug the terrible side effects.

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: September 18

Been on this drug for 4 years and its been very effective at reducing my cholesterol. No side effect issues.

Cholesterol Management

Tips to keep it under control.