Zofran Injection User Reviews

Zofran Injection - User Reviews

Zofran Injection User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zofran Injection sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Stephanie, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: March 29

I have chronic migrianes and one of the worst side-effects is severe nausea. Before Zofran, I had constant nausea, and at one point I was so sick I went down to 65lbs (I'm 5'2"). Now I give myself daily injections of Zofran, and within 15 minutes my nausea is gone. I prefer this med to promethazine (because when I inject that, I get welts and bruising aside from it being quite painful). Zofran on the other hand doesn't sting while being administered, and I've never had any know side-effects. It's a life saver.

Related Reading: Zofran

Comment from: AyeWynn, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 19

I was randomly throwing up all day and my doctor immediatly gave me a shot of Zofran. Within ten minutes, I was back to my normal (albeit tired) self. I can go back to work now!

Cancer