Zofran User Reviews

Zofran - User Reviews

Zofran User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zofran sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 10

Zofran takes away my nausea really well, but it gives me such unbearable constipation. I try not to use it due to that, yet I need it to make it through the work day.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 20

This medicine has worked really well for me. I am 10 weeks pregnant and have had severe morning sickness since about week 6. I tried taking Reglan and Phenergan at first. Neither worked. After being hospitalized for dehydration around 8 weeks, my doctor gave me Zofran. I still feel a bit nauseaus at times, but nothing like I was. I can actually eat some things and drink. This drug has worked very well!

Comment from: Mellanee, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 12

I got the generic of Zofran, which without insurance would have been $85, I only paid $4! I think that it works very well and so far have had no side effects! Also I usually only have to take one when I am feeling sick to my stomach and it works within a half hour.

Published: April 25

During my first Trimester I was unable to keep any food down and this medication helped so much.

Published: April 10

I had to use this during my second pregnancy after trying bothe phenergan and Tigan. Zofran was the only thing that kept the food down. I just wish it didn't cost so much

Related Reading: Tigan

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 27

This drug was recommended to me by a friend. I had severe morning sickness with my first two pregnancies and now pregant for the third time and sick again. I was not doing well taking care of two older kids and working full time. I tried Phenergan at first and did nothing for me. Zofran has worked great. I take it twice a day and have not thrown up since taking it and can actually function at work. I am very tired at the end of the day but that's a side effect of pregnancy not the drug :)

Comment from: andrea, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 19

I highly recommend this medication based on my results. Without it I would be vomiting all day (hyperemesis) malnourished and dehydrated. My past pregnancies I used Atarax/Reglan/Phenergan all with a drowsy/sleepy/very sesitive to odors effect and I also continued to be sick occasionally. Taking Zofran allows me to basically continue my everyday schedule including work without feeling sleepy or drowsy. Sometimes I feel queasy or a little gassy, but it is tolerable. It has made being pregnant enjoyable rather than miserable.

Cancer